terms and conditions
- J & G Davey trading as London Theatre Bookings
- Registered office - 1 Cranbourn Alley London WC2H 7AW
- Registered in England & Wales No 03413776
- VAT No 702 0050 14
- The ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the Venue
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any arranged event.
- The Venue reserves the right to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission to the venue until a convenient break.
- Tickets can not be exchanged or money refunded.
- Tickets can not be cancelled once sold unless the performance has been cancelled by the Venue/Producer in which case a full refund will be processed. In all cases we will need the original ticket to be returned to:-
‘London Theatre Bookings 1 Cranbourn Alley London WC2H 7AW
- Tickets are sold subject to the Management's right to make any alterations to the programme/event.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment to totally prohibited.
- If the ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than London Theatre Bookings or one of its authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or be ejected from the venue
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
These Terms and Conditions are an extension of STAR’s Code of Practice which is available from STAR (0870 603 9011, www.s-t-a-r.org.uk)